1. We restrict the use of information provided by you.
We do NOT collect any Personal Information about you. “Personal Information” means personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, physical address, calendar entries, contact entries, files, photos, etc.
2. How we use the information you provide
We undertake not to exchange, transfer or sell in any way the personal data provided by you to third parties, unless this is related to the execution of the User Agreement. The transfer of your personal data is allowed to Tor Explorer`s partners, who are bound by similar confidentiality obligations, in order to properly provide information services in accordance with the User Agreement.
We use the personal data provided by you solely for the purposes of:
– informing about news, updates of Tor Explorer services;
– directions of councils about the use of Tor Explorer services and answers to questions concerning the technical support of Tor Explorer;
– analysis and monitoring of the effectiveness of Tor Explorer, improvement of Tor Explorer services.